Last week I turned 26. As I start this last year of my mid-twenties, I want to stop holding myself back from doing certain things and also develop/continue some better habits.
Here are 26 things I am planning on doing this year:
- Traveling more. No more waiting for other people, over-worrying about costs or going alone, I am traveling to new (and old) places I want to visit.
- Visiting Montreal
- Visiting Edinburgh (yep!)
- Visiting Toronto and my friend Tiffany.
- Taking more photos with friends & family.
- Continuing to eat healthily and more mindfully.
- Stopping that feeling of guilt after eating something “bad.”
- Dining out solo.
- Making more foods from scratch. Bread, pasta, pickles, falafel… you name it.
- Learning and mastering a chocolate soufflé.
- Pierogi too–I’m such a good Polish girl (haha).
- Reading more books.
- Staring at electronic screens less.
- Getting better sleep.
- Visiting Ireland to see my friend Colette.
- Visiting the Netherlands to see my friends Mun + Lieve.
- Making another spectacular pavlova, because I absolutely killed it last time.
- Continuing working out regularly (and enjoying it!).
- Overthinking and planning less. Doing more.
- Improving my personal brand online and offline.
- Overhauling my wardrobe and defining my personal style.
- I might later regret putting this on here, but KARAOKE!
- Learning how to make as many classic cocktails as I can.
- Learning how to properly meditate.
- Hiking more.
- Owning it. All of it.