Happy Tuesday all! Hope wherever you are is a little bit warmer and sunnier than where I am (It’s below freezing and lightly snowing).
Thought I share a quick face mask I whipped up after my workout this afternoon:
Guac Face Mask
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 1/2-2 tbsp. raw honey (depends on size/consistency of avocado)
- 1 tsp. lemon
- 1/2 tbsp. warm/hot water
1. Scoop avocado out, add the honey, lemon and water.
2. HULK SMASH. Or grab a a fork and smash/mix everything to make a paste-like consistency.
3. Over a sink, scoop out mixture and carefully spread all over your face.
4. Wait 10 minutes, rinse face and pat dry.
Enjoy a bonus photo… my many guac mask faces:
Ain’t no shame in my guac face game.